Saturday, November 19, 2011

WIP Goggles 02

Bask in this beauty's amazing gorgeousness~
Almost done~
I'm so proud of these, seriously. I'm not quite done - still gotta UV map the area around the goggle and add a tint to the lenses, but I'm sooooo close! ^u^
Honestly, the 2 clippy-things on the sides were frigging BASTARDS to make. If they'd been straight on the X or Z axis it would've been SO much easier, but NOOOO, the strap has to be a CIRCLE. >_>
Either way, this is the farthest I've ever come with a 3D project. I'm so proud of myself. XD

~EXE

PS - Just so anyone reading/interested in this knows, no, I haven't given up on the base model, it's just that I want to work on this first, and THEN start working on clothes. Idk, I guess I just wanted to see if I could make goggles in the first place.
WHICH I TOTALLY CAN. |D //shot

No comments:

Post a Comment